- 1 ½ Cups processed peaches
- 2 Cups ground peppers—15 Jalapenos, 5 Serrano, bell peppers
- (green-2, yellow-1, red-2, orange-1) ground fine
- …Add any type of hot peppers you choose
- 1 Cup cider vinegar
- 5 ½ Cups sugar
- 1 regular box peach jello
- 1 box Sure Gel
- 1 Tbs. butter
In large pot add all ingredients (except sugar) and bring to a rolling boil.
Add sugar and return to rolling boil. Stir constantly.
Skim foam from surface and discard.
Ladle pepper jelly into hot, sterile jars and seal.
This makes one batch. Do not try to do multiple batches. One batch at a time.
Serve with cream cheese and crackers.